This e-commerce website gives you a discount on group bookings
The idea came to
Speaking on the launch, Shyam Gursahani, Director, GroupDrop said, “It is essentially e-commerce, but more than just that. You can connect, share and buy products with strangers. The community helps take your experience that much further. We have influencers on the site who will guide consumers. It’s now a ‘buy now’ model.”
All products on GroupDrop are chosen, created, or inspired by people, which are called ‘drops’. Consumers can search for products they want, and discuss and vote for the products they would like to buy. Once the consumer decides what product they'd like to buy together. GroupDrop contacts the vendor directly on behalf of them to get a great group discount, and allows the consumer to buy the product by joining the drop.
“We have 8-10 categories lined up for the coming months”, Gursahani adds.
Image from Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India