Gseb 12th results 2019: Pass percentage for science declines from last year
VK, MMCL, BENGALURU
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has announced the class 12th results for science students on 9th May 2019.
The overall pass percentage for the science students fell down from last year at 71.90%, while the pass percentage last year was recorded as 73%.
Last year, the pass percentage for girls stood at 74.90% and 73% for boys. Clearly, girls outperformed boys this year.
The students under the Gujarat board can view their results online on the official website gseb.org. Alternatively, the results will also be available on results.gov.in.
How to check results:
- To check the results online, go to the official website gseb.org.
- Click on the link GSEB HSC Result 2019 on the homepage, and select the stream.
- The link will ask student’s date of birth and roll number. Supply the details and click submit.
- The candidates can also download the score for future reference.
- Reliance Retail raises another ₹1,875 crore as Silver Lake comes back with an additional investment
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year
- EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
- Indians can now fly to Kenya and Bhutan under the new air bubble agreement, says Aviation Minister Puri
- Centre extends deadline for IT returns filing for 2019-20 to November 30