Hollywood remembers the late comedy legend Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka'
Wilder, who was best known for his work on Mel Brooks' comedies "The Producers" and "Young Frankenstein" and the 1971 film "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," died Monday at the age of 83 from complications related to Alzheimer's disease.Brooks was among the many stars who paid tribute to Wilder on social media and elsewhere.
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain contempt plea over non-payment of salaries to doctors
- Fourth round of farmer negotiations kicks off with union ministers Piyush Goyal and Narendra Singh Tomar at the helm
- Jharkhand is the only state holding out against the Indian government's suggested formula on GST compensation
- PhonePe raises $700 million at a $5.5 billion valuation, will operate as a separate entity
- The mascot for Indian masala is no more — some pics that take you on a trip through the icon’s journey