HOME PRICES FALL
Tim Boyle / Getty Images
Expectations were for the report to show home prices rose 0.18% month-over-month in August, while rising 5.7% year-over-year.Last month's report showed that prices actually fell month-over-month while rising less than expected on a year-over-year basis.
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan
- Total TV Owning Households grew by 6.9% to reach 210 million in 2020: BARC Report
- Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment