2 fresh COVID-19 cases in Kanpur, total cases at 79
The two fresh cases are a 54-year-old man and an 18-year-old boy from Chamnagnj area of the district. They have contact history to COVID-19 positive cases and Tablighi Jamaat members, Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Ashok Shukla said.
The total number of COVID-19 patients in Kanpur district rose to 79 with the new cases. Of these, 70 are undergoing treatment, seven have recovered and two had succumbed to the disease, he said.The new cases were in home quarantine and are being shifted to COVID-19 ward at the medical college, the CMO said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Stocks to track on March 4 — HDFC, Airtel, Infosys, Adani Ports and others
- Deficit budget tabled in Arunachal Assembly with focus on
- DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
- Budget session of Karnataka legislature to begin on Thursday
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials