36 COVID-19 patients recover in Kerala, only 2 fresh cases reported
Of the 36 recovered, Kasaragod, the COVID-19 hotspot inthe state with the highest number of cases, accounted for amajority of 28 people who were cured of the virus infection,the Minister said."Out of the total 36 cured today, 28 are from Kasaragod,six from Malappuram, one each from Kozhikode and Idukkidistricts. As of now, there are 194 patients under treatmentacross various hospitals in the state. At least 179 were curedin Kerala till now," Shailaja said in a release.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic