70-year-old woman dies due to COVID-19 in HP, toll rises to 10
The woman, who was a resident of Hamirpur district's Bir-Bagehra village, died due to novel coronavirus at Nerchowk Medical College in Mandi, an official said.
The woman, who was also suffering from diabetes mellitus, was referred to Nerchowk Medical College from the dedicated COVID care centre, Bhota on June 28, he said.The 10 deaths in the state so far include that of a 70-year-old woman from Delhi who had been staying at a factory's guest house in Baddi since March 15. She died at PGIMER, Chandigarh on April 2. CORR DJI DIV DIV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah