Amide pandemic, 226 state budget announcements fulfilled in just 45 days: Rajathan chief secretary
He said that after presenting the budget for 2021-22 financial year, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had given instructions to complete the budget announcements as soon as possible so that the public can get the benefits.
Arya said necessary instructions were given by holding continuous review meetings with all the departments in order to complete the budget announcements.
Amid the second wave of COVID-19 with enhanced focus on health services, the interest of common people is also of paramount importance, he said.
He said as many as 226 budget announcements have been completed in the last month and a half. Also, the finance department has agreed to 55 announcements.Directions have been given to complete the remaining budget announcements in a time-bound manner, the chief secretary added. AG HDA
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- RIL, PNB, Reliance Capital, Union Bank of India and other hot stocks on November 30
- Star Health IPO opens today — Check out close date, allotment and other important details
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries