Andhra Pradesh reports 1,608 new COVID-19 cases, overall tally
Amaravati, Jul 10 (): Andhra Pradesh reported a single day high of 1,608 coronavirus cases on Friday, taking the overall tally past 25,000 to 25,422.
The death count also witnessed a new single day high of 15, making it an overall 292 so far while 981 patients were discharged from hospitals in the last 24 hours, according to the latest government bulletin.
According to government statistics, 11,15,635 samples were tested till date, resulting in 25,422 positive cases, with a positivity rate of 2.28 per cent.In all 13,194 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospitals, leaving 11,936 active cases in the state. DBV SS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman objects to increasing visas for Indians
- Upcoming electric cars in India in 2022 - check the expected price and range here
- More than half of Bitcoin volume on crypto exchanges fake: Report
- 12,000 Facebook employees, 15% of its workforce, may lose jobs amid 'quiet layoffs': Report
- From managing Harvard’s Alpha Fund to starting a $1 billion hedge fund — The journey of Divya Nettimi