Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
The patient died in Ranchi, it said.
Seventy-six more people tested positive for the novel coronavirus during the day, raising the state's tally to 3,268, the bulletin said.It said the state now has 1,035 active COVID-19 cases, while 2,210 patients, including 40 on Thursday, recovered from the disease.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Initial assessment of adverse events didn't necessitate stoppage of vaccine trials: ICMR
- Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials for Sputnik vaccine commence
- 'Delhi chalo': After Singhu and Tikri, Delhi Police closes Chilla border due to farmers' protest
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day
- Sensex, Nifty close at record high on recovery hopes, vaccine boost