Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
The patient died in Ranchi, it said.
Seventy-six more people tested positive for the novel coronavirus during the day, raising the state's tally to 3,268, the bulletin said.
It said the state now has 1,035 active COVID-19 cases, while 2,210 patients, including 40 on Thursday, recovered from the disease.Out of the total COVID-19 cases, 2,169 are migrants. PVR NN CK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024