Complete lockdown in Aurangabad city till Sunday
Earlier, the city had adopted odd-even formula, underwhich shops remained closed on odd days and open for few hourson even days.
Divisional commissioner Sunil Kendrekar, however,decided to suspend this system, said Aurangabad municipalcommissioner Astik Kumar Pandey.There will be a complete lockdown till Sunday nightand passes allotted to reach the workplace would be canceledtill May 17, Pandey tweeted.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy