Coronavirus: Uttarakhand governor donates Rs 14 lakh to PM-CARES fund
A letter to this effect with an enclosed bank draft of the amount was sent by the governor to the President of India.
Besides this, all employees of the Governor's Secretariat also donated their one day salaries to the fund.The governor also appealed to people at large to contribute to the PM-CARES fund as much as they can, a Raj Bhawan official said. ALM TDSTDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so