COVID-19: Aurangabad crosses 6,000-mark with 261 fresh cases
As many as 261 fresh cases were found in Aurangabad - 181 in city limits and 80 from rural areas of the district - taking the tally to 6,043, he said.
Also, 112 patients were discharged from hospitals, taking the number of recoveries to 2,969, he said.
As many as 2,795 patients are currently under treatment in various facilities, the official said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Star Health IPO opens today — Check out close date, allotment and other important details
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine