COVID-19: C'garh BJP MLAs to donate Rs 11 lakh to CMRF
Apart from this, the party MLAs will also donate 30per cent of their basic salary to the CMRF for a year andtheir one-month salary to PM CARES Fund.
BJP legislative party leader Dharamlal Kaushik madethis announcement in a press statement issued here.The 90-member state Assembly has 14 BJP MLAs,including Kaushik.
The party MLAs will also donate their one month'ssalary to PM CARES Fund, it said.The decision was taken in light of the health crisisarising out of the coronavirus outbreak.
"We all are united in the fight against the pandemic.We all are committed to contribute in this fight," Kaushiksaid. TKPARU ARU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Apple aims to end its dependence on China, to start assembling iPhone 12 in India from this quarter
- Samsung beats Apple to secure the top spot in global smartphone market in 2020, says new report
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude