COVID-19: Goa may enter green zone by April 20
Taking to Twitter, Santosh had earlier said that ifall goes according to the government's plan, Goa would be thefirst state to be declared a green zone by April 20.
The senior BJP leader had also urged citizens to keeptheir eyes and ears to the ground.
The coastal state had reported seven COVID-19 positivecases, of which six patients have recovered and one is beingtreated at a designated hospital in Margao.
Of the two districts in the state, South Goa hasalready been declared a "green zone" by the Union healthministry.The health ministry has categorised all districts inIndia into different COVID-19 zones. A district that has notreported positive coronavirus cases can be marked under thegreen zone and lockdown may be eased a little at such places. RPSARU ARU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes