COVID-19: India records 2,81,386 fresh cases and 4,106 deaths in a single day, lowest in 27 days
The number of active cases stands at 35,16,997, accounting for 14.09 per cent of the total infections. The national recovery rate has improved to 84.81 per cent, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The number of people who have recuperated from the disease surged to 2,11,74,076, while the case fatality rate stands at 1.10 per cent, it stated.
India's COVID-19 tally had crossed the 20-lakh mark on August 7, 30 lakh on August 23, 40 lakh on September 5 and 50 lakh on September 16. It went past 60 lakh on September 28, 70 lakh on October 11, 80 lakh on October 29, 90 lakh on November 20 and surpassed the one-crore mark on December 19. India crossed the grim milestone of 2 crore on May 4.
According to the
Elon Musk hints that Tesla may dump its billion dollar Bitcoin investment — here’s why his tweets have so much power
After ditching Bitcoin, Elon Musk is now working on making Dogecoin efficient
Four reasons why cryptocurrency Ethereum has been on a bull run
Popular on BI
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge
- Musk's X testing game streaming, live shopping features