COVID-19: Over 38 pc of HP's active cases in Hamirpur
Over 38 per cent active cases of COVID-19 in the state are in Hamirpur district alone, officials said.
The number of total cases in Hamirpur stands at 112 against 340 in the state, they said.While 30 COVID-19 patients recovered so far, one succumbed to the virus in the district, deputy commissioner Harikesh Meena said. Advertisement
The DC said that the fresh case had recently returned from Delhi and was institutionally quarantined at Ghartheri school.
He has been sent to District COVID Care Centre (DCCC) for treatment and isolation, Meena added.Hamirpur has the highest number of active cases at 81, followed by 54 in Kangra, 19 in Una, 18 in Solan, 13 in Chamba, 11 in Bilaspur, seven each in Shimla and Mandi, two in Sirmaur and one in Kullu, officials said. CORR DJI AD
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- West Bengal records biggest single-day jump of 1,344 COVID-19 cases
- Amitabh Bachchan and son Abhishek test positive for COVID-19, hospitalised
- Tripura registers second COVID-19 death
- COVID-19: Noida records 2 more deaths, adds 89 cases
- 1,781 fresh COVID-19 cases take Delhi tally to 1,10,921; death toll mounts to 3,334