COVID-19: Testing lab in Aurangabad varsity gets ICMR approval
Aurangabad, Jul 4 () The Indian Council of Medical Research has given sanction for coronavirus testing in a lab set up in Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Vice Chancellor Dr Pramod Yeole said on Saturday.
The lab has been set up in the Paul Herbert Centre for DNA Barcoding and Biodiversity Studies in the university and is funded by AURIC as part of its CSR activity."The lab will commence testing with 100 swabs after log-in details are received in a day or two. The lab has received sanction from ICMR. AIIMS Nagpur was asked to submit a report on the lab," said a university official. AW BNM BNM
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari