Delhi child rights body starts helpline to allay coronavirus fears
The helpline -- 011-41182977 -- will operate from 10 am to 7 pm, seven days a week till April 30, according to the DCPCR.
The commission has partnered with 'COVID Response', a not-for-profit initiative, to set up and operate the helpline.COVID Response is a not-for-profit initiative bridged together by three impact-first mental health organisations who have experience of crisis and trauma counselling -- Mind Piper, Aatma Prakash, and I Am.
The panel also invited citizens with a background in psychology or mental health social work to join this initiative.The operating hours of the helpline may also be extended based on the feedback from users, the child rights body said. SLB CK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Pidilite shares surge as the 61-year old company acquires Araldite maker for ₹2,100 crore
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged
- Pinterest stock soars 23% as the social media platform garners 442 million global monthly active users
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023