Delhi: Highest jump in COVID-19 cases; death toll rises to 65
The death toll due to the COVID-19 pandemic rose to 65 after a fatality was reported after a gap of three days, according to the Delhi government.
The number of cases in Delhi now stands at 5,532, authorities said.On Tuesday night, the total cases were 5,104, including 64 deaths. KNDHMB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared