DGCA's showcause notice to AirAsia India over 'safety norm violation'
A DGCA official said that the showcause notice has been served post the pilot's allegations.
"AirAsia India confirms receipt of the notice and we are assisting the regulator in its fact finding process. We will fully cooperate with the regulator," said an AirAsia India spokesperson.
The alleged violation is regarding a
The development comes after the DGCA on June 15 tweeted that it has taken note of allegations against a "particular airline".
Advertisement"DGCA has taken note of the concerns raised by some stakeholders against a particular Airline and its approach to safety. DGCA has already started an investigation into the issues flagged and shall take appropriate action based on the outcome of the said investigation," it had said.
SEE ALSO: Birthday flashback: All the things that Elon Musk did after making his first billion just 8 years ago
What CEOs say India can learn from China to get more electric vehicles on the road
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India