Dharavi's COVID-19 case count grows by 19 to 2,301
The civic body, however, has not been disclosing the number of deaths due to the infection from the slum since the last few days without specifying the reason.
Till last week, Dharavi's COVID-19 death toll was 82.Dharavi now has only 551 active COVID-19 cases, as 1,664 patients have been discharged post recovery, the BMC official said. Advertisement
Dharavi is the largest slum in Asia spread over 2.5 square kilometres of area and has a population of around 6.5 lakh. KK NP NP
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah