Goa to get second COVID-19 facility in Ponda, tweets CM Sawant
- The sub-district hospital in Ponda in north Goa will be converted into a COVID-19 facility, Chief Minister
Pramod Sawanttweeted on Sunday.
- The state's only COVID-19 treatment facility is the 200-bed ESI Hospital in Margao and the one at Ponda will be the second one to fight the outbreak, Sawant added.
To ensure that best of healthcare facilities are made available for the people in the state and to further strength… https://t.co/FW593XhJm6— Dr. Pramod Sawant (@DrPramodPSawant) 1596965742000
"To ensure that best of healthcare facilities are made available for people in the state and to further strengthen our fight against
The Beirut explosion created a huge mushroom cloud and visible blast wave, but nuclear weapons experts say it wasn't an atomic bomb. Here's why.
Microsoft for Startups’ Lathika Pai says entrepreneurs pitching for investments need to have this one question answered in their pitch decks
LinkedIn, TCS, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee and other companies hiring right now in India
- Farm Bills 2020: PM Modi says opposition parties are 'lying' to the farmers
- India Ratings gives the banking sector a 'negative' outlook for the second half of this financial year
- Paytm says your money is safe and the app will be back soon on Play Store
- Paytm app removed from the Google Play Store – big blow to Paytm First Games ahead of the IPL starting tomorrow
- India’s fiscal deficit could hit $200 billion by the end of the financial year