Gujarat assembly budget session from March 1
Governor Acharya Devvrat, through a notification, has convened the assembly session for budget presentation from March 1, an official release said.
The date for presentation of the budget is yet to be decided, but it will be either on the first or second day of the month-long session, sources in assembly secretariat said.Meanwhile, Gujarat deputy chief minister Nitin Patel, who holds the finance portfolio, will present the budget for the ninth time.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC