HC stays Delhi government's decision asking 12 DU colleges to pay staff salaries from students fund
DUSU's counsel said the fund cannot be used for paying teachers salaries.
The petition was also supported by
DUSU has challenged the October 16 order of Delhi government asking the 12 colleges to pay the salaries of staff-- both teaching and non-teaching-- from the students fund and the amount should be released within two weeks.
The college staff are not paid for the last three months.
Over 2.4 crore people apply for 1.4 lakh job vacancies at the Indian Railways
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM