India biggest exporter of vaccines, mobile phones: Union Minister Thakur
The Minister for Information and Broadcasting, and
More than 1,000 participants from 18 universities across the country participated in the week-long festival.
"India is now the hub of startup ecosystem in the world, ranking third with 90,000 startups and 107 unicorn companies worth 30 billion dollars (one billion = 100 crore) which has been possible only by the contribution of India's youth," the minister said.
He said for sustainable growth, the sustainable investment is required for the development of green economy leading to green jobs.
"For that, India is moving towards becoming the global hub for green hydrogen producing five million metric ton, 10 per cent of the world in the next five years with Rs 8 lakh crore investment that will generate thousands of green jobs for the youth of this country," he said.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- A fifth of Indians feel sleepy at work, future worries keep ‘em awake
- Top ChatGPT 4 plugins: From math, physics and language tutor to vacation planner
- Most of India's statewide heat action plans are inadequate to deal with local risks, new CPR report says
- CIRP initiated in cases of DHFL, ABG Shipyard, Bhushan Power & Steel
- Oscar-winner Kartiki Gonsalves joins Nagesh Kukunoor, Mira Nair who made a splash on debut