Jet fuel prices hiked by 2% to an all-time high
There was, however, no change in the price of petrol and diesel on Friday. Prior to the second pause in 11 days, auto fuel rates had gone up by ₹6.40 per litre.
The increase in ATF price comes on back of the steepest ever hike 18.3 per cent (₹17,135.63 per kl) effected on March 16.
Jet fuel, which makes up for almost 40 per cent of the running cost of an airline, has this year surged to new highs.
ATF prices have increased every fortnight since the start of 2022. In seven hikes beginning January 1, ATF prices have been increased by ₹38,902.92 kl or almost 50 per cent.
Yatra.com’s biggest source of revenue is also its biggest risk
These NFT courses offer everything you need to know to deep-dive into the world of digital assets
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life