Jogi strived to bring positive change in lives of the poor: PM
Jogi, 74, died at a private hospital in Raipur after battling for life for the last 20 days.
"Shri Ajit Jogi Ji was passionate about public service. This passion made him work hard as a bureaucrat and as a political leader," the prime minister wrote on Twitter.
Jogi strived to bring a positive change in the lives of the poor, especially tribal communities, Modi said."Saddened by his demise. Condolences to his family. RIP (rest in peace)," the prime minister said. NAB SMN SMN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- How a tiger-infested Assamese forest got reduced to barren wasteland in only a decade, and then bounced back
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' box office collections at ₹200 crore
- DHFL case: Delhi court dismisses statutory bail plea of Wadhawan brothers
- Four Indian-American teens win top prize for young heroes
- Mangalyaan: All you need to know about India’s first historic mission to Mars