Man who tested positive for coronavirus dies in Punjab's Ludhiana
Gurmail Singh, who was a revenue official, tested positive for the infection on Thursday night.
Civil Surgeon Rajesh Bagga said he was from Payal sub-division here.He was admitted to hospital after he complained of fever and breathlessness on April 14.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India
- Amazon India to cover the cost of Covid-19 vaccine for 10 lakh people including all its sellers, employees, and associates