Three more COVID-19 deaths in Haryana, infection count nears 20K
A death each was reported from Rohtak, Ambala and Fatehabad districts on Friday, the state health department's daily bulletin said.
The fatality in Fatehabad was the first linked to COVID-19 in the district.On the brighter side, the two worst-hit districts of Gurgaon and Faridabad did not report any fatality due to the disease on Friday, after a gap of several days. Advertisement
Faridabad did not report any new COVID-19 case on Friday. Gurgaon, however, recorded 111 fresh infections, according to the bulletin.
Gurgaon and Faridabad together account for 11,686 cases and 201 fatalities linked to COVID-19.Among other districts which reported fresh cases include Mahendragarh (68), Hisar (66), Rewari (66), Sonipat (50), Panipat (38) and Karnal (24).
The active case count in the state now stands at 4,740 after 14,904 recoveries.The state's recovery rate, as of Friday, is 74.77 per cent, the bulletin said. SUN VSD CK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Bihar Election 2020: EC to announce Bihar assembly poll dates today
- Accenture's Q4 earnings miss estimate with low growth likely to continue for two more quarters
- Top stocks to watch— Tata Consumer, TCS, GAIL, Divi's Laboratories, SBI Life Insurance, ONGC, M&M, RITES and others
- Diabetes drug Metformin at centre of carcinogen-linked recalls in US
- A variety Of top shuttlecock sets