Tripura reports 26 fresh COVID-19 cases; tally rises to 867
Of the fresh cases, 18 were reported from Sepahijala district, six from Tripura South and two from Khowai.
"Out of 1,450 samples tested for COVID-19, 26 people found positive," Deb said in a tweet.
The state now has 675 active cases, while 192 patients have recovered from the disease.
These patients are undergoing treatment at the GB Pant Hospital and a few other COVID care centres in the state.
A 42-year-old man died in Agartala on Tuesday, becoming the first COVID-19 fatality in Tripura.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Intel introduces ARC GPUs for desktops and laptops
- Best 1.5 ton energy-efficient split air conditioner in India
- Microsoft onboards ONDC to launch shopping app for Indian consumers
- Germany confirms first monkeypox case in a child
- Best ladder for home use in India