Amazon's Music Unlimited streaming service that has more songs than Spotify is free for 3 months for new subscribers
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Amazonis promoting its premium Music Unlimited streaming service by offering three months free for new subscribers to try out the service for a limited time.
- Amazon boasts that it has 60 million songs on its
music streamingservice, the same claim that Apple claims for its $9.99 Apple Music streaming service. Spotifyis estimated to have over 50 million songs, according to Business of Apps.
- After the three months are over, Amazon's Music Unlimited costs $7.99/month for Prime members. It's $9.99/month for non-Prime members, which is the same price as Spotify's base premium plan.
- Amazon's Music Unlimited service is different to the the free Prime Music service that all Prime member have access to "only" has two million songs.
- It also lets you listen to music offline.
- Read our full review of Amazon Music Unlimited here.
- If you're looking for other Tech deals, check out these great sales.
- See also: The best online deals and sales happening now
Popular on BI
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision
- Rupee slumps 76 paise to close at 82.61 against US dollar
- Nobody should go to sleep empty stomach, govt's duty to ensure foodgrains reach the last man, says India's apex court
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World