12 cool and memorable product collaborations we never saw coming - from a Dolce & Gabbana Smeg toaster to Mickey Mouse Beats headphones
- One way brands try to become the topic of conversation is to create a cool and interesting product collaboration.
- As the following 12 collaborations demonstrate, the trick to really capturing shoppers' attention is to make something unexpected.
- Collections we'll remember for a long time include PopSocket phone grips adorned with real Swarovski crystals and Levi's jackets equipped with the power of Google.
Brands are always looking for new ways to make their products feel fresh again. Demonstrating that two is better than one, they often partner with other brands to create cool and interesting collaborations.These collections cross over different realms like fashion, food, movies, music, tech, and pop culture, creating harmonious new products that shoppers can't wait to get their hands on.
The following 12 product collaborations are exactly the types of partnerships that you'll remember for a long time. No one saw these products coming, but they work.The tricky thing about many collaborations is that they're only available for a limited time. While we would've loved to highlight some former collabs that are no longer available, the below list is actually shoppable right now.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
'Star Wars'-themed cookware from Le Creuset
Mickey Mouse Beats headphonesAdvertisement
Swarovski crystal-adorned PopSocket phone grips
The best shoes to wear while playing TetrisAdvertisement
Colorful nail polish inspired by bestselling Jelly Belly flavors
A patent-pending pair of spinning glasses created with Jimmy FallonAdvertisement
A watch collection that celebrates the Apollo 11 mission and a beloved "Peanuts" character
A palette for makeup and GoT enthusiastsAdvertisement
A designer toaster
Natural hand soaps created by talented independent artistsAdvertisement
Colorful and adorable 'Sesame Street' socks
A Levi's jacket with a few tricks up its sleeveAdvertisement
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted