A Chinese kindergarten teacher was sentenced to death for poisoning more than 2 dozen children with nitrite that was mixed into their food
- A Chinese
teacherhas been sentenced to death for poisoning 25 children with nitrite.
- Wang Yun put nitrite into the porridge of another teacher's student following an argument in March 2019.
- The Jiaozuo Intermediate People's Court in Henan province said Yun's motives were "despicable" and "vicious."
- One student fell ill for months and died in January 2020.
A kindergarten teacher in
Wang Yun put nitrite in porridge intended for the other teacher's students on March 27, 2019. The Guardian reported that after eating breakfast, students began vomiting and fainting. One student fell ill for months and died in January.The Jiaozuo Intermediate People's Court in Henan province called Yun's actions "despicable" and "vicious."
CNN reported that in 2017, Weng was caught trying to
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours