A giant, life-like cat watches over crowds on a new Tokyo billboard - and people can't get enough of it
- A giant 3D cat is on display on a Tokyo billboard.
- It was organized by local businesses to cheer people up, as Reuters reported.
- The life-like calico can be seen perched on a bookshelf towering over one of the city's busiest areas.
A giant 3D cat is currently displayed on a Tokyo billboard towering over a busy part of the city.
As Reuters reported, local businesses organized the display to cheer people up.
The giant calico, seen moving in life-like motions, appears perched on a bookshelf.
-Reuters (@Reuters) July 8, 2021
"With the pandemic, we don't have any way to chill out," one hotel employee who was watching the cat told CBS News. "We're dog people, but the cat is so adorable, it's soothing."
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines