A Louisiana security guard is accused of helping 3 juvenile inmates escape
- Three juvenile inmates escaped a detention center with the help of a security guard, officials said.
- Victoria Tune, 21, transported the 3 inmates off the
Louisianadetention center premises on Saturday.
A security guard accused of helping three juvenile inmates escape a Louisiana detention center has been taken into custody along with the three inmates, the Red River Parish Sheriff's Office said.
The office said Victoria Tune, 21, transported, TyJuan Lafitte,17, Jeremiah Durham, 17, and Na'Varaya Lane, 15, off the Ware Youth Center premises in a white 2010 Pontiac G6 just before 3:00 a.m. on Saturday,
Lafitte was detained on attempted first-degree murder charges. Durham was detained on armed robbery charges, and Parish was detained on attempted second-degree murder charges, the sheriff's office said.
On-coming shift employees realized the three inmates were missing just before 7:00 a.m. on Saturday and a warrant was issued for Tune.
KTBS 3 reported that all four were found Sunday in a motel in Houston, Texas, and were transported back to Louisiana.
The sheriff's office and state police did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months