Elon Musk congratulates Ford on the debut of their new electric F-150 Lightning pickup truck
- Ford released their new F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck on Monday.
- The truck is a competitor to the Tesla Cybertruck which debuted in November 2019.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk congratulated Ford CEO Jim Farley after the company hit 44,500 preorders.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk congratulated competitor Ford's CEO Jim Farley after they hit 44,500 reservations on their new electric truck in less than two days.
-Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 22, 2021
On Wednesday, Ford debuted their new F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck. The car will go on sale in mid-2022 with a starting MSRP of $39,974 but with available options can run as high as $90,ooo.
It's available to reserve now with a $100 deposit.
The Cybertruck, which is made of stainless steel and features armored glass, runs roughly the same price as the F-150 Lightning, starting at $39,990 and rising as high as $76,900.
The two vehicles also have similar specs when it comes to size, range, and towing capacity.
Ford's latest electric offering already has a fan in President Joe Biden, however, who stopped by the company's Dearborn, Michigan, plant on Tuesday for a test drive.
"This sucker is quick," Biden said, before speeding down the facility's test track.
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Toyota's president said he 'did a little happy dance' after the company dethroned GM to become the bestselling carmaker in the US last year
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased
- Jio will launch 5G for the entire country by December 2023: Mukesh Ambani
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- SEBI tightens disclosure norms for IPOs, brings mutual fund transactions under the gambit of insider trading rules
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World