House manager Eric Swalwell says he texted his wife amid the siege, 'I love you and the babies. Please hug them for me.'
- In an emotional moment, House Manager Eric Swalwell remembered the text he sent his wife during the insurrection at the Capitol.
- He told her he loved her and their babies and asked her to hug them for him.
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April