Master Your Money Virtual Event: Personal finance professionals demystify credit and debt
- In an upcoming Virtual Event on Tuesday, May 18 at noon ET, personal finance professionals will demystify credit and debt.
- The event is part of the Master Your Money series, delivering money advice, ideas, and inspiration to millennials.
To help millennials take control of their money, Insider presents "How to take control of debt, build credit, and set yourself up to build wealth," a free, live virtual event that's part of our Master Your Money series.
In this virtual hour-long discussion, two personal finance professionals and a Personal Finance Insider moderator will outline steps and share ideas on how to take control of credit and debt to build wealth in the long term.
This event will be the culmination of Insider's first month-long
Topics will include:
- Why your credit matters - and who's watching
- The truth behind "good" and "bad" debt
- How to best tackle those student loans
- When a credit card is a good (or bad) idea
- How to fight back against overwhelming debt
- How to be smart when you need to - or choose to - borrow money
The discussion will be moderated by Libby Kane, executive editor at Personal Finance Insider. She'll be joined by Kelly Lannan, vice president of Young Investors for Personal Investing, a unit of Fidelity Investments, and personal finance coach, author, and speaker Tarra Jackson.
This free, live virtual event will take place on Tuesday, May 18 at noon ET. Register here »
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Salesforce Ventures backs Indian payments giant RazorPay as it looks to expand further outside India
- OnePlus sends legal notice to lawyer who alleged Nord 2 explosion — asks him to remove tweets and offer an apology
- iPhone with under-screen Touch ID could take even longer than expected
- OnePlus 2.0: OxygenOS and ColorOS to merge into a unified OS starting 2022
- Here’s what experts have to say about Cadbury Dairy Milk’s latest ad that has taken the internet by storm