New York City mayor plans to lift indoor vaccine mandate
His announcement came after Gov. Kathy Hochul announced her own plans to lift the state's mask mandate on schools, effective Wednesday.
Adams said on Sunday that the city would also lift the mask mandate on about 1 million of the city's schoolchildren in the country's largest school system.Former Mayor Bill de Blasio put in place the vaccine mandates in August to limit the spread of COVID-19. (AP) DIV DIV
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM