The best hotel deals to book right now if you still want to get away for the holidays
- The period between Christmas and New Year's tends to be one of the most expensive times to travel, with high demand resulting in increased prices for airfare, hotels, and vacations.
- But if you're still looking for a last-minute getaway by the year's end, many hotels are offering deals and packages at competitive rates. Brands such as Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton, IHG, Preferred Hotels, and others are discounting prices and offering perks to sweeten the deal.
- Availability and pricing varies by day, with the best prices over the Christmas holiday. Many promotions must be booked by December 17, while others extend into the New Year.
The period between Christmas and New Year's tends to be one of the most expensive times to travel. Many people take time off of work or need to hit the road in some capacity. Such high demand typically translates to overall increased prices for airfare, hotels, and vacations.But if you've found yourself with extra use-it-or-lose-it PTO, are itching to tack a trip onto existing holiday travel, or just need to feel the warmth of the sun, there are still deals to be found. No surprise, the majority are in Florida, but I found other deals around the country and abroad, too.Advertisement
Some of our favorite hotel brands are offering enticing rates and packages, no gift wrap needed. Better yet, showing loyalty offers a double bonus in point-earning potential, which is a great way to get closer to 2020 award travel.
Below are a few highlights rounded up by brand, which were available at the time of publishing. But get clicking, many of these offers expire by early next week, and are subject to change. If you do miss out, check back here. We'll continue to update this post as we find great deals leading up to Christmas.
Keep reading for the best travel deals for Christmas
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19
- Best budget smartphone deals under ₹20,000 in the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020