The US has approved a huge offshore wind farm off the coast of Martha's Vineyard - the first of its kind
- The Biden administration granted approval Tuesday for the nation's first large-scale offshore wind farm.
- The Vineyard Wind project would be built off the coast of Matha's Vineyard.
- The project is expected to power as many as 400,000 homes and businesses.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 Power (Mighty Black 4GB RAM 64GB Storage) - 6000mAh Battery |FHD+ Screen | 48MP Quad Camera | Alexa Hands-Free Capable₹ 11499₹ 13999Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 11% OFF
iQOO 7 Legend 5G (Legendary Track Design, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement | Extra Rs.3000 Off on Exchange₹ 39990₹ 44990Buy On
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
The US Department of the Interior approved Vineyard Wind - the first large-scale wind farm in the US - on Tuesday.
The Vineyard Wind project would be built off the coast of
That would be enough to power as many as 400,000 homes and businesses, the Interior Department said.
According to NBC Boston, the project is estimated to cost $2 billion and is part of President
- Axis Bank, Bajaj Finance, Maruti Suzuki and other hot stocks on October 27 as earnings season gathers momentum
- Nykaa’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- Best plastic stool for home in India
- Best wooden stool for living room in India
- PolicyBazaar’s parent to open its ₹5,700 crore IPO on November 1