Jon Stewart got physical with a WWE Superstar on 'Monday Night Raw'
Stewart, a New Jersey-native who has attended previous WWE events, confirmed he would be in the house for Monday's broadcast of "Raw" at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. The segment began with Rollins hosting a faux version of "The Daily Show" where he roasted Stewart with a series of insulting jokes; one of which referenced the underwhelming box office performance of Stewart's directorial debut "Rosewater."
Stewart had apparently heard enough and made his entrance to the ring, where he delivered his own series of verbal jabs at Rollins. Then things got physical.
Watch the whole segment here:
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts