Maruti Suzuki Ciaz production begins
India's leading car manufacturer,
The company has been struggling to have a successful run with its sedan models above the
Recently, a bunch of production ready Maruti Suzuki Ciaz were caught resting their heels in the company's Manesar manufacturing facility in Haryana. The company is working on a war footing to meet the scheduled launch of the Ciaz by second half of September 2014.
Design wise the new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz strikes a good balance between the last generation SX4 and the Kizashi luxury sedan. The four slat chrome grille features a large Suzuki logo, while the headlight design is very distinct in the segment and is expected to feature projector lamps as standard fitment. The multi-layered bootlid design and shape of the taillight makes the Ciaz resemble the new
The interiors are inspired by the more premium Maruti Kizashi and would feature a two-tone dashboard with integrated entertainment system, steering wheel mounted audio controls, electric OVRMs and AC vents even for rear seat passengers among others.
Optional features could include 5-inch display for the infotainment system, reverse parking camera, ABS, 16-inch alloy wheels, climate control air-conditioning, additional airbags and push button start to name a few.
Pricing of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz would be on par to the
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024