Melania Trump's longtime spokesperson Stephanie Grisham will be the new White House press secretary
- Stephanie Grisham will reportedly be the new White House press secretary and communications director.
- She previously ran communications for first lady Melania Trump.
- Grisham has been with Trump since his 2016 presidential campaign.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Sanders announced she would be leaving the White House last week, with Trump encouraging her to pursue a run for governor in her home state of Arkansas, a position her father Mike Huckabee once held.During her tenure, Sanders oversaw a significant decline in traditional press briefings, going several months at a time without discussing the president's agenda from the White House podium.
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive