Neiman Marcus is selling a pork roast that costs $410
There's a stuffed pork crown roast, for example, that retails for $410 plus an additional $32 for shipping. Already fully cooked and frozen, the roast weighs approximately 12 pounds and can serve up to 24 people. It comes with three pounds of dried cherry and roasted pecan dressing.
Also on offer is a set of four seven-ounce chicken pot pies that are on sale for $75, plus $15.50 for shipping. Or if you're in the mood for tamales, you can order a pack of six dozen of them for $92, in addition to an $18 delivery fee.
Neiman Marcus is known for its upscale products, but these are certainly some of the most luxurious frozen foods we've ever seen. Though a representative for the store told Business Insider that it has offered pre-made food for more than 20 years, these offerings appear to be new.
Neiman Marcus ships perishable items directly from its vendors to customers, and this kind of delivery is not available on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, or holidays. If you need to cancel an order, you'll have to let them know at least four days before your delivery date.
NOW WATCH: Usain Bolt avoids this one type of food
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Adani Enterprises no longer in list Top 10 companies by value; ITC joins the club
- Adani Group stocks rout continues, ₹93,788 crore market cap wiped out on Friday
- Hyundai 2023 Creta and Alcazar launched – price, specs, and features
- Tech layoffs to continue for sometime thanks to a slowdown in demand and an uncertain economic environment
- Microsoft introduces AI features for Teams Premium — What are they and how are they useful?