New 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Trailer Shows Off The Villain
Every teaser and trailer up to this point have highlighted the comedic aspects of the movie between a hodgepodge group of unlikely heroes: Peter Quill/Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Groot (Vin Diesel), Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista), and Rocket Raccoon (Bradley Cooper).
Finally, we're getting a sense of a more serious undertone to the film along with our first glimpse of the villain, Ronan (Lee Pace).
First check out the trailer:
Here's Ronan. He's the son of Thanos, the character we first saw in one of "The Avengers" end-credit scenes.
We get a little more about Peter Quill's backstory as a child abducted from Earth.
And we get to see more of the ships soaring in space.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" is in theaters August 1.
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM