Panasonic unveils 4K Ultra HD TVs with starting price of Rs 78,000
The high sound quality of UA7 sound system boosts the viewing experience, claiming to power your movies and videos. The spectrum of screen sizes ranges from 43-inch to 65-inch across the 4K models.
Panasonic wants to capture 10% market share in the 4K TV segment by the end of FY17-18.
Neeraj Bahl, Associate Director, Business Group Head, Consumer Electronic,
Panasonic is also offering an all-in-one sound system UA7 with the new 4K UHD TV range.
Delivering 1700W of sound, it features a total of 10 speakers.
Meanwhile, The 2017 4K Pro Ultra HD TV range is headed by the EX750 flagship model which will be available in 65-inch, priced at Rs 3,10,000. The EX750 is equipped with 550nits Super Bright panel, HDR1000 and is powered by the same Studio Colour HCX2 processor, which has been tuned by experienced experts at the Panasonic Hollywood Lab.
The EX600, on the other hand, will be available in 55-inch, 49-inch and 43-inch screen sizes prices at Rs 1,78,900, Rs 1,41,000, Rs 78,900 respectively. With 1,300Hz processing, the EX600 is adept at handling fast-moving action scenes.
Manish Sharma, President and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia, said “2018 marks Panasonic 100th Year and you will definitely see a powerful mix of hardware and software innovations that’s born from decades of experience in developing TV technology and 20 year collaboration with Hollywood from Panasonic.”
- Health Ministry launches portal for info on vaccine, clinical trials
- Elon Musk's SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink internet satellites into Earth’s orbit tonight
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services