PayTM should be worried as BHIM app comes to iPhones; tops chart on debut
The National Payments Corporation of India (
The app on
"The BHIM app will now cater to almost 100% smartphone users in the country with the launch on iOS platform. This will ensure wider acceptance for digital transactions among consumers across all sections," said NPCI managing director and CEO A P Hota.
The languages offered currently are English and Hindi.
BHIM is a smart mobile phone based app that allows simple, easy and quick payment transactions using UPI.
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report
- SaaS startup Chargebee is the 11th unicorn of 2021 and the sixth for Tiger Global this year alone