Watch former President Barack Obama deliver a moving eulogy for the late Rep. Elijah Cummings: 'There's nothing weak about being honorable'
- Former President Barack Obama delivered a heartfelt speech at the funeral of the late Rep. Elijah Cummings, remembering his life devoted to serving the American people.
- Cummings died on October 17, at the age of 68 "due to complications concerning longstanding health challenges," according to his office.
- Obama praised Cummings for his kindness and dedication as a congressman, describing him as "a leader who said he would die for his people, even as he lived every minute for them."
- "There is nothing weak about being honorable," Obama said.
- Several politicians also spoke at Cummings' funeral, including Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and former President Bill Clinton.
- Watch a video of Obama's speech here.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Arunachal CM launches entrepreneurship plan to boost economy
- Meghalaya has set up task force to revive economy: Sangma
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for